Kids are grown and I'm happy to have another Wrangler in Colorado

Trailking

Supporting Member
Hello,
Wife and I had a YJ for years (Ok it was hers originally). We got married and quickly sold it for a "family friendly" car. Kids are growing up and I needed another tow vehicle for work so I bought a stock 2002 TJ Wrangler X with a hard top. I forgot how much fun these things are! I didn't remember them being so narrow but maybe I have just gotten wider:). I'm getting used to it and it feels so familiar with the exception of the hard top and roll up windows are so much nicer in winter. 170,000 miles and I'm hoping to get many more. I built a tow bar and the thing tows like a dream.

I'm going crazy looking at accessories and looking forward to exploring Colorado this summer. I've gotten a lot of good info on from the forum and like the helpful discourse so I thought I'd sign up and say hello. I'm south of Denver in the Castle Rock area

Reactions: Trevair and Vasq
Welcome from Morrison! Take your time and get it running right and reliable. Wheel it, then decide what you need! We have plenty to offer here in CO and there are a quite a bit of active members here.

Reactions: Trailking
Well, you're in the right state, on the right forum, and you've got the right rig. That being said, I think you've made a lot of good choices!

Be careful because you can spend so much money on these things, it's not even funny!

Post some photos of your TJ when you get a chance :)

Reactions: Trailking
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Here's my rig as is.
20191107_161722.jpg

Reactions: tworley and Vasq