KimsJeep's 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport

KimsJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Thought I would start a pic thread here, so I can upload them directly to the forum instead of using photo bucket. That way I can fix my build thread if PB ever goes away. LOL

fullsizeoutput_32b2.jpeg

8YnJupdiQHeZ4X+nP+ss2w.jpg

fullsizeoutput_32da.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_32de.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_32e0.jpeg

71TN2yX0QaaS3%aDgj+spw.jpg

I remember once upon a time when Photobucket was all people ever used. They sure went downhill to say the least!

I like the pic of flexing on the cardboard box! :)

Yeah, photobucket sucks. All the photos I have on there just stay there now. I haven't added any in years.

I really like your TJ.

LOL , yah, did't see the box till I was looking at the pics. See, even a girls Jeep can flex a little. :D

As far as PB goes, I still use it and find it easier to write my posts as I can insert the pic and then continue writing. I pay the cheapest they have to host my pics so maybe that is why I don't get the ads and junk others talk about. Thing is, I am pretty much screwed because I have a lot of forums that have those pics in them. So I will be paying til I'm dead. LOL

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
LOL , yah, did't see the box till I was looking at the pics. See, even a girls Jeep can flex a little. :D

As far as PB goes, I still use it and find it easier to write my posts as I can insert the pic and then continue writing. I pay the cheapest they have to host my pics so maybe that is why I don't get the ads and junk others talk about. Thing is, I am pretty much screwed because I have a lot of forums that have those pics in them. So I will be paying til I'm dead. LOL
I used the free version of PB until they decided to start charging. That was the end of my use. I cannot even download some of the photos I have on there to my pc, they come out all wonky. Probably PB doing that on purpose 'cause I won't pay their extortion fees...

Reactions: KimsJeep
I had a feeling it was an earlier bay due to the lower turn signals. Nice setup!

Thanks, I used to daily drive it 40 miles a day back and forth to work and plus any other shopping runs and all. That and car shows and campouts. Then I got my Jeep. I had to hook the battery tender to the bus. LOL We are taking it camping this weekend though. :D

Reactions: EBW
Interesting spot to park a plane, lol.

LOL yah, I think it must have been their yard art. I was going to go park next to it and take the pics, then I noticed it was a driveway and the house was just a little ways up from it so I decided I better keep back. :D

Reactions: Bubba45
Sweet TJ. Curious as to what size rims and rubber on your ride. Bought my TJ last year and had to put a motor in it. Came with 235/75/15. Want to put 31’s on it and a 2 inch lift

Reactions: Pekacz