KimsJeep's 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Red Dog

Perpetual Student of Life
Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2019
Iowa, Trenton's Tiki Hut
I must never let my better half see this thread. She loves purple and something tells me I'd be painting parts on my TJ shortly thereafter.

BTW, I love the pics of out on a drive. Back roads are one of my favorite places to drive and take photos :)

OP
KimsJeep

KimsJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2019
Sacramento
I must never let my better half see this thread. She loves purple and something tells me I'd be painting parts on my TJ shortly thereafter.

BTW, I love the pics of out on a drive. Back roads are one of my favorite places to drive and take photos :)
LOL, then make sure she doesn't see the pic with my house in it, or your house will be purple too. :D My hubby is a good sport. He doesn't mind our purple house.

That area in my pics is my go to spot for pics. Well, for a safe on my own place to go I should say. Most the time I can try to get shots with out the asphalt in it, but yesterday it was pretty muddy. I would like to go to the mountains but with the snow and muddy roads, make it not so safe for me to go out on my own. :D

ceccx650

Jan 25, 2019
PA
My wife really likes purple as well but no no interest in driving my Jeep so no worries. Any lift on your Jeep or stock with 31’s?

OP
KimsJeep

KimsJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2019
Sacramento
My wife really likes purple as well but no no interest in driving my Jeep so no worries. Any lift on your Jeep or stock with 31’s?
As far as I know it is stock height. I don't even know what the stock height is, lol, but it doesn't appear to have any type of lift on it.

glwood

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
As far as I know it is stock height. I don't even know what the stock height is, lol, but it doesn't appear to have any type of lift on it.
Stock springs are 12" in the front and 8" in the rear, with vehicle weight on them. Bottom spring perch to bottom of upper rubber isolater.

Reactions: KimsJeep