KJ Owner Inherits TJ

WaCkY WaVy TuBe MaN

What's up TJ owners?!? I just inherited my Father-in-laws 1997 TJ Wrangler. I have owned a KJ Liberty for the past several years and now I have finally added a Wrangler to the collection. I have been lurking on this forum for some time and now I will be asking questions and contributing to the community as time goes on!

Welcome from Northern California. What part of California are you from. Oh! And we'll need to see a picture of your TJ. :)

I have roots in Northern and Southern California

The TJ was purchased by my wife's family brand new in 1997 has some miles (220k), however, it needs some things under the hood before I would trust taking it on any trails.

Being a California car the TJ has zero rust and never went wheeling on much more than a fire road and hasn't seen a trail in 15+ years.

Picture of the TJ:
20200229_131346.jpg

I have roots in Northern and Southern California

The TJ was purchased by my wife's family brand new in 1997 has some miles (220k), however, it needs some things under the hood before I would trust taking it on any trails.

Being a California car the TJ has zero rust and never went wheeling on much more than a fire road and hasn't seen a trail in 15+ years.

Picture of the TJ:
View attachment 146048
Nice TJ. What part of California are you in now?