Know Where To Jeep site down

Daryl

2004 Rubicon
Supporting Member
Placed an online order with these guys about three weeks ago. Called to find out the status of my order. No answer so left a message. Checked website today and got this message. This can’t be good.

http://www.knowwhere2jeep.com/

This Site Has Been Disabled
Contact your service provider for more information.

Not good. They own Nth Degree, which I had issues with as well as others. I eventually received my stuff, fwiw. Good luck

Their sister site Nth degree Moblity is still up.

Hope fully Nth Degree Mobility will be picked up by someone that will do them justice. I’ve enjoyed their products.

3B75560E-8DFB-423E-BF4A-3BA5D8DC069F.png

Not surprised at all, especially given all the negativity surrounding Nth Degree lately.

Looks like it's time for a chargeback!

Their sister site Nth degree Moblity is still up.

Hope fully Nth Degree Mobility will be picked up by someone that will do them justice. I’ve enjoyed their products.

I hope so too. I was going to order some 3" coils for my LJ a couple days ago but started to get concerns when they wouldn't answer the phone. It really sucks because I had been planning a rebuild on my Jeep for a couple years and had decided on Nth. Guess I should have ordered things last year when they were still delivering the goods. Keep us informed if anyone hears anything.

Placed an online order with these guys about three weeks ago. Called to find out the status of my order. No answer so left a message. Checked website today and got this message. This can’t be good.

http://www.knowwhere2jeep.com/

This Site Has Been Disabled
Contact your service provider for more information.

I was able to access this link with no issues.

I keep getting mixed results today. Sometimes it works some times it doesn't. It might be something in my cache, because it seems to work when I hit refresh. I'm still hoping for something good here.

I keep getting mixed results today. Sometimes it works some times it doesn't. It might be something in my cache, because it seems to work when I hit refresh. I'm still hoping for something good here.
probably cache because for it it worked and still does and today was the very first time I have ever visited that website.

Placed an order on September 21st. Haven’t heard a word. I’ve called and left a message yesterday and today. Sent an email also. Terrible customer service. I don’t even need the parts. I just ordered them because Nth Degree seems to be on shaky ground as far as staying in business.

Placed an order on September 21st. Haven’t heard a word. I’ve called and left a message yesterday and today. Sent an email also. Terrible customer service. I don’t even need the parts. I just ordered them because Nth Degree seems to be on shaky ground as far as staying in business.

Looks like it's time for a chargeback. I don't think you'll be getting anything at this point unfortunately.

Looks like it's time for a chargeback. I don't think you'll be getting anything at this point unfortunately.

You may be right Chris. I’ll give them to the end of the week, then I’m calling the bank. My bank charges $25 to do that. Better than being out $230.

You may be right Chris. I’ll give them to the end of the week, then I’m calling the bank. My bank charges $25 to do that. Better than being out $230.

Oh wow! My credit union does it for free. I’ve only had to do it a few times, but it’s a great security blanket.

I've been tempted all week to just place an order to see what happens. But I'm almost certain that I would end up having to do a charge back. Just not sure it is worth all the hassle in foolish hope that they might still have a few coils left. I'm not sure if my credit card charges a fee for that service or not.

I've been tempted all week to just place an order to see what happens. But I'm almost certain that I would end up having to do a charge back. Just not sure it is worth all the hassle in foolish hope that they might still have a few coils left. I'm not sure if my credit card charges a fee for that service or not.

I know. The $25 fee was a from a bank I didn’t bank at. My current bank is where my current card is from so they may not charge a fee.