KOH = Boulder punching

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
The rocks in JV for the most part are fairly tough. Watch what happens when you punch one at speed.
Start at 36 seconds in. But, you only get to do it after you do a complete forward flip and land back on your tires. ( a few seconds before the boulder punch)

Good lord those things must be built TOUGH! Pretty amazing to just watch them cruise through those rocks, do a forward flip, and then keep going as if it's no big deal.

The rocks in JV for the most part are fairly tough. Watch what happens when you punch one at speed.
Start at 36 seconds in. But, you only get to do it after you do a complete forward flip and land back on your tires. ( a few seconds before the boulder punch)

Rock racers always look like soooo much fun! Except my spine would probably hit the Eject button on me for putting it through that ;)

Reactions: Chris
Good lord those things must be built TOUGH! Pretty amazing to just watch them cruise through those rocks, do a forward flip, and then keep going as if it's no big deal.
That works until it doesn't. Kevin Sacalas tried that and it kind of got away from him. I saw the aftermath and the rig was not in good shape. Fortunately Kevin and his co-dog weren't seriously hurt.

Holy cow... That's intense.

This does look like a lot of fun indeed. However, I agree with @Ryan Thomas, my body would probably hate me the next day for putting it through this!