Colorado Krew Hangout

That picture is of China Wall, south of Tarryall Reservoir. Chinaman's Gulch is south of Buena Vista. A stock jeep can run all of China Wall/Box Canyon. Not so much with Chinaman's.

OH. Yeah holy cow. I'm dumb, I got them mixed up. I did chinaman earlier this year. We almost tried Carnage, too. Probably a good thing we backed out lol

Is anybody able to make Chinaman tomorrow? If not I would also do Seran Wrap or Hacket Gulch if thats more appealing to anyone closer to colorado springs.

I'm confident I can get through on my own but I've also gotten into some bad situations running solo and I'm not willing to take that chance with my daughter.

Is anybody able to make Chinaman tomorrow? If not I would also do Seran Wrap or Hacket Gulch if thats more appealing to anyone closer to colorado springs.

I'm confident I can get through on my own but I've also gotten into some bad situations running solo and I'm not willing to take that chance with my daughter.

Tomorrow is going to be cold and wet. I'm staying inside.

• Sad
Reactions: JHD1827 and lBasket
I’m not going to be able to swing it. Builder I’m taking photos for rescheduled for tomorrow. I had a feeling that’s how this was going to pan out. Headed to Moab on Sunday afternoon hopefully.

Reactions: rasband
I got desperate and reached out to my "friends" on Facebook. Found out Friday night a guy I've known for around 15 years has a Jeep and was willing to go. We did one of the Eagle Rock / Saran Wrap trails. I've only done one of these and I've run the same trail every time. I always thought it was Saran Wrap but the guy I was with said it was Eagle Rock. I've looked at the online maps and still don't know what trail I was on :LOL:. It was a beautiful, sunny, cool day and we had an awesome run. Got my daughter on a proper trail and the goal was accomplished.

The tech section here is awesome and extensive. I've been doing a lot a reading and research. Thankfully I have a lot of time before anything starts happening with the LJ. I need to run with Team TJ again. I'm excited to see and understand what you guys have done and are doing. Hands down the most
knowledgeable group of people I've encountered since I've started.

It was a weird year for us, hopefully next year we can get out more. I still really want to tackle carnage and blanca.

Does anyone local want a windjammer? I have two for some reason, you're welcome to it. I can post photos of it later. I think I even have a duster/tonneau for a TJ.
1698942489941.png

It was a weird year for us, hopefully next year we can get out more. I still really want to tackle carnage and blanca.

Does anyone local want a windjammer? I have two for some reason, you're welcome to it. I can post photos of it later. I think I even have a duster/tonneau for a TJ.
View attachment 470677

Damn, I could use one of those to keep my dog TF away from me while I'm trying to drive...

JK he'd probably jump out if I tried that

• Haha
Reactions: tworley
How much you want for it

View attachment 470677

How much you want for it

You can have it. Same with the duster/tonneau. Though I am not 100% sure of the condition the duster/tonneau is in, it may have a slight tear at one of the loops if I remember.