Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Colorado Krew Hangout

jjvw

ruiner
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Did he have his floaties on?

He must have. I was first to cross and didn't move sideways much, but it was deep enough that I was concerned about the two smaller rigs submerging. Deadbeat just went for it and barely floated across. I tied up to Basket, told him when to kill the engine, and then I pulled him to shore. Tyler takes his turn and somehow found the really deep spot and ended up floating across, too. I was not expecting that.

Last edited:

deadbeat son

TJ Enthusiast
He must have. I was first to cross and didn't move sideways much, but it was deep enough that I was concerned about the two smaller rigs submerging. Deadbeat just went for it and barely floated across. I tied up to Basket, told him when to kill the engine, and then I pulled him to shore. Tyler takes his turn and somehow found the really deep spot and ended up floating across, too. I was not expecting that.

It looked like you moved 4-5' downstream when you hit the deep spot. That's what had me worried before diving in.

Reactions: jjvw

hosejockey61

Jeepless No More
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

What kind of fish did he catch?

lBasket

Branch Manager
Supporting Member
1654484589944.png

Peakbagger

Serial Jeepist
Supporting Member
Yup. I had a very complete set of DeWalt power tools. My insurance agent came through for me and the settlement was enough to replace everything I lost. I decided to upgrade to Milwaukee since I found a good sale. Not pictured are full sets of wrenches, a complete 3/8" socket set, 1/2" impact socket set with SAE and Metric, short and deep, plus a long list of accessories and small tools. The last month has been tough on my psyche. Walking into a garage with no tools is an unpleasant feeling.

I feel better now.

OP
tworley

tworley

garagequeen
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yup. I had a very complete set of DeWalt power tools. My insurance agent came through for me and the settlement was enough to replace everything I lost. I decided to upgrade to Milwaukee since I found a good sale. Not pictured are full sets of wrenches, a complete 3/8" socket set, 1/2" impact socket set with SAE and Metric, short and deep, plus a long list of accessories and small tools. The last month has been tough on my psyche. Walking into a garage with no tools is an unpleasant feeling.

I feel better now.

Ouch. Missed the thread where your garage was broken into. That sucks!

Glad things are turning around.

hosejockey61

Jeepless No More
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner

I feel better now.

What's your address again?.....

• Haha
Reactions: tworley and jjvw