Colorado Krew Hangout

I was getting mine at edge automotive in Sheridan. He freezes the tank beforehand and says he can get more co2 in it that way, not sure if there is truth to that or not

Suh krew

We are hitting red cone tomorrow, meet at 11am at the parking lot before the trail. Let me know if you wanna come. Me and blue JK from TJ Fest!

They're doing Argentine on Sunday, camping Saturday. I can't camp. So depending on the time to get there from red cone I may do it Saturday night, may do it Sunday morning.

i need to come back to Aurora tomorrow night so Argentine Sunday morning most likely

Last edited:
How was it @lBasket ? I was up in Wyoming all weekend.

I didn't end up making it to argentine but Red Cone was a good time, it was a gorgeous day. The staging area parking lot was packed but honestly we barely saw anyone on the trail, really nice. Crazy how much easier that trail is this year compared to when I was stock on 31s last year.

I never take many pics but here's a few
PXL_20220716_194629144.jpg

PXL_20220716_192743071.jpg

PXL_20220716_194525134.jpg

Yeah I don't want to take the day off for that unfortunately, lots of time off already this summer

Ya this will be the first vacation time off this year.
Have fun! Mondays are impossible for me.

I have a bunch of use or loose still to burn so if there's a mid week trip in the future I will try and jump in. Last couple group trips I've missed due to traveling for work.