Colorado Krew Hangout

Need some help. Anyone parting out a Tj or know someone who is possibly parting out a Tj that has a clean title and mangled tub for sale. I need a Tj tub in any kind of mangled condition basically for the vin tag with a clean title. I’m gonna start building my buggy and have a tub to chop up already however when I tried to get a title for it it is salvaged. I’m wanting to get insurance on the thing when done so I can register it to connect trails etc and basically for theft purposes. So I’d prefer a clean title as it’s easier to insure. Thanks guys.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/828764524801135/?ref=facebook_story_share

saw this today

Need some help. Anyone parting out a Tj or know someone who is possibly parting out a Tj that has a clean title and mangled tub for sale. I need a Tj tub in any kind of mangled condition basically for the vin tag with a clean title. I’m gonna start building my buggy and have a tub to chop up already however when I tried to get a title for it it is salvaged. I’m wanting to get insurance on the thing when done so I can register it to connect trails etc and basically for theft purposes. So I’d prefer a clean title as it’s easier to insure. Thanks guys.

What about this one
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/623661655745771/?ref=facebook_story_share

I’ll be in town (Littleton) in a couple weeks; is anyone interested in a trail day/moderate wheeling on October 6 or 7?

I’m running a mostly stock LJ with OME lift on 33’s.

I’ll probably take some kids up for a day trip, hopefully within a 2.5-hour drive of the Denver area.

I’ll be in town (Littleton) in a couple weeks; is anyone interested in a trail day/moderate wheeling on October 6 or 7?

I’m running a mostly stock LJ with OME lift on 33’s.

I’ll probably take some kids up for a day trip, hopefully within a 2.5-hour drive of the Denver area.

Wont be around then but Bill Moore would be an easier trail with great views during that timeframe.

I’m looking forward to it; we’ll try again another time so you can see how I refurbished your rock rails

Reactions: rasband
How many of you have switched to a GMRS radio? How many still have a cb? My cb seems to not be working and I'm not sure if I should replace it with GMRS or not.

How many of you have switched to a GMRS radio? How many still have a cb? My cb seems to not be working and I'm not sure if I should replace it with GMRS or not.

Most of the active folks have CBs that died or got replaced. We all have some type of GMRS, but the privacy codes continue to be annoying.

Reactions: tworley
GMRS for well over a year. I like it much more than CB. But I agree that privacy codes are annoying.

Reactions: rasband
Seems having loaners that are setup and ready to go helps that problem.

It does, if I remember to charge them 🤣 🤣 Regardless, that desire does add friction. I was playing with Josh's radio in Moab before we went on cliffhanger with you - it used non-standard naming and all sorts of oddities. I'm fairly technical and tinker with radios semi-regularly, but still couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: Apparition
It does, if I remember to charge them 🤣 🤣 Regardless, that desire does add friction. I was playing with Josh's radio in Moab before we went on cliffhanger with you - it used non-standard naming and all sorts of oddities. I'm fairly technical and tinker with radios semi-regularly, but still couldn't figure it out.

You're saying my Radioddity was odd? 😂

Reactions: BVJeep

It’d help if everyone downloaded a channel guide for their own radio. Name vs frequency cross reference.