Colorado Krew Hangout

Just saw that on the news tonight. Not sure where he was trying to go?

Multiple fatalities this year on CO rivers. Water is just too high and fast given the amount of rain/snow we have had.
Too bad, there's no way I'd drive across our rivers right now. Someone died 2 weeks ago on a rafting trip near us.

And here I am thinking the fronts are the easier part. You guys have some skills being able to tackle the rears. I wish I was close so I could sit in on an installation.

And here I am thinking the fronts are the easier part. You guys have some skills being able to tackle the rears. I wish I was close so I could sit in on an installation.

You can always have a layover in Vail, although I am only about 100 miles from the rest of the guys. But that last 100 miles can be brutal, weather dependent.

Reactions: Alex01
Thanks for the offer. I've already talked to the wife about my next trip to southwest and it will be in 2021 to go back to Moab. She also wants to visit Colorado so if the stars line up maybe I'll get to run a trail with a few of you.

Just got off the phone with Paul, he is going to try and get them tuned tonight with a medium tune since I am somewhat of a lighter jeep, and get them shipped tomorrow if not early next week. I am trying to learn about flutterstacks now...

Since this will be tuned for a lighter jeep, I guess I should try and find aluminum corner armor now and get rid of the steel shittybilt bumper!