Colorado Krew Hangout

Did he have his floaties on?

He must have. I was first to cross and didn't move sideways much, but it was deep enough that I was concerned about the two smaller rigs submerging. Deadbeat just went for it and barely floated across. I tied up to Basket, told him when to kill the engine, and then I pulled him to shore. Tyler takes his turn and somehow found the really deep spot and ended up floating across, too. I was not expecting that.

Last edited:
He must have. I was first to cross and didn't move sideways much, but it was deep enough that I was concerned about the two smaller rigs submerging. Deadbeat just went for it and barely floated across. I tied up to Basket, told him when to kill the engine, and then I pulled him to shore. Tyler takes his turn and somehow found the really deep spot and ended up floating across, too. I was not expecting that.

It looked like you moved 4-5' downstream when you hit the deep spot. That's what had me worried before diving in.

Reactions: jjvw

What kind of fish did he catch?

1654484589944.png

Yup. I had a very complete set of DeWalt power tools. My insurance agent came through for me and the settlement was enough to replace everything I lost. I decided to upgrade to Milwaukee since I found a good sale. Not pictured are full sets of wrenches, a complete 3/8" socket set, 1/2" impact socket set with SAE and Metric, short and deep, plus a long list of accessories and small tools. The last month has been tough on my psyche. Walking into a garage with no tools is an unpleasant feeling.

I feel better now.

Yup. I had a very complete set of DeWalt power tools. My insurance agent came through for me and the settlement was enough to replace everything I lost. I decided to upgrade to Milwaukee since I found a good sale. Not pictured are full sets of wrenches, a complete 3/8" socket set, 1/2" impact socket set with SAE and Metric, short and deep, plus a long list of accessories and small tools. The last month has been tough on my psyche. Walking into a garage with no tools is an unpleasant feeling.

I feel better now.

Ouch. Missed the thread where your garage was broken into. That sucks!

Glad things are turning around.

I feel better now.

What's your address again?.....

• Haha
Reactions: tworley and jjvw