Kvarliek's 2006 Jeep Wrangler "65th Anniversary Edition"

I love my 65th as well. The first mod I did, after taking care of maintenance issues like replacing the radio, subwoofer, and the rear oil seal, was to put LED lights on her along with LED bulbs in the driving lights. Makes a huge difference! I also added a steel cargo storage compartment and drawer under the driver's seat for lockable storage. Since it's a daily driver and I live in the city, it's a must for anti-theft protection since I have a soft top.

OP
OP
Kvarilek
Aug 1, 2018
Harrisburg, SD
I love my 65th as well. The first mod I did, after taking care of maintenance issues like replacing the radio, subwoofer, and the rear oil seal, was to put LED lights on her along with LED bulbs in the driving lights. Makes a huge difference! I also added a steel cargo storage compartment and drawer under the driver's seat for lockable storage. Since it's a daily driver and I live in the city, it's a must for anti-theft protection since I have a soft top.
I need to add a secure storage of some kind also. I plan on driving mine for work with the top off during the summer and I'll have my laptop with me. I was thinking about trying to build something over the winter but haven't made any plans yet. I needs to happen though!

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

November 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruckerDawgTJ63