Kvarliek's 2006 Jeep Wrangler "65th Anniversary Edition"

Kvarilek

TJ Enthusiast
I had a little time over lunch and thought I'd take a couple of pictures of my toy. I've owned it for a couple of months now and have only done some maintenance stuff and replaced the radio but hopefully soon I'll be able to start making some real mods to it.

19db893045d8bfd7397c3c82ae55bee9.jpg

ecd88e86b6119a7f831c77f198422fa7.jpg

I love my 65th as well. The first mod I did, after taking care of maintenance issues like replacing the radio, subwoofer, and the rear oil seal, was to put LED lights on her along with LED bulbs in the driving lights. Makes a huge difference! I also added a steel cargo storage compartment and drawer under the driver's seat for lockable storage. Since it's a daily driver and I live in the city, it's a must for anti-theft protection since I have a soft top.

Reactions: JLLJ and Kvarilek
I love my 65th as well. The first mod I did, after taking care of maintenance issues like replacing the radio, subwoofer, and the rear oil seal, was to put LED lights on her along with LED bulbs in the driving lights. Makes a huge difference! I also added a steel cargo storage compartment and drawer under the driver's seat for lockable storage. Since it's a daily driver and I live in the city, it's a must for anti-theft protection since I have a soft top.

I need to add a secure storage of some kind also. I plan on driving mine for work with the top off during the summer and I'll have my laptop with me. I was thinking about trying to build something over the winter but haven't made any plans yet. I needs to happen though!

Nice looking jeep, love the wheels. A PO put in a Bestop Instatrunck my '06 and it is working out great. As long as you lock the tailgate, anything back there is secure.

I need to add a secure storage of some kind also. I plan on driving mine for work with the top off during the summer and I'll have my laptop with me. I was thinking about trying to build something over the winter but haven't made any plans yet. I needs to happen though!
https://www.tuffyproducts.com/p-491-tuffy-1997-2006-tj-wrangler-security-tailgate-enclosure.aspx

This is what I used if you haven't come up with a solution yet. Solid and works great. Turns the tail gate area behind the rear seat into a trunk.

Reactions: Kvarilek