Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Kyle's TJ - A Crawler Built in Stages

OP
Kyle_Craig

Kyle_Craig

I also got a little wild at a recent local swap meet and purchased these:
100.jpg

101.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They are some very worn-in (and honestly pretty clapped out) 39/13.50/17 BFG Krawler Red Label stickies. I know it's probably a bad idea but I got an awesome deal and I think I'm going to try my luck with them! Fricken YOLO bud, don'tcha know!? I know these are completely pushing the limits of the Dana 44s but I want to try them. After watching BleepinJeep on Youtube wheel the heck out of his Scorpion Cherokee on Dana 44s and 40" sticky Treps for years I have some faith that I might be able to keep my axles alive. We'll see.

My grand plan is to lower the suspension a little bit (down to stock height plus the existing 1" body lift), do a pretty high cut on the hood and the rear fenders, stretch it a little more (from 100" to probably 102" or 103"), and test my luck with these 39s. If I immediately break catastrophically I'll admit my wrongs and go back to a 38" or 37" non-sticky.

This is my desired future look and stance with the 39s:
Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 9.46.43 PM.png

Hopefully this dude I follow on Instagram doesn't mind me sharing his sweet TJ as inspiration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apparition
OP
Kyle_Craig

Kyle_Craig

Is this at Trollhagen? I have very clear memories is parking and camping in a clearing just like this with my dad when I was a kid.

View attachment 334948

That's awesome! It is is actually from the parking area at Frontenac Farms in Lake City MN but the video and most of the other pictures were taken at Trollhaugen in Dresser! Both fields look very similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjvw

jjvw

ruiner
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
That's awesome! It is is actually from the parking area at Frontenac Farms in Lake City MN but the video and most of the other pictures were taken at Trollhaugen in Dresser! Both fields look very similar.
This might interest you. My dad found this in a drawer not too long ago and sent it to me.
20220604_221415~2.jpg