Lady Jeepers

I have to agree. Just not enough women that, I'm going out on a limb here, like to bs about Jeeps. I myself am more of a tom boy and like to wrench on my own Jeep. I like to learn all I can about them so if something happens, I have a chance at getting it running as to having it towed.

From what I've seen on other car forums is most the time a woman's area rarely gets posted in.

Nice try though. :D
Its interesting that you bring this up - as the reverse is true also. There was a "Male dancers" section on the long lost Bhuz.com Belly Dance forum - and it was copied over to the barely still extant 2nd forum. Gets almost zero traffic as we all share the same topics despite gender. About the only thing I don't join the ladies in are bra discussions - and I'll tell you what, bras are a pain to deal with by all accounts. I know far more than any guy has any business knowing about them, they're the #1 topic to bitch about in the dressing room!

Otherwise, dance is dance, and Jeeps are Jeeps, doesn't really matter the gender of who's driving or wrenching on the thing.

_nc_ohc=tz7Ziz8MjxAAX_v3gGj&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

I have to agree. Just not enough women that, I'm going out on a limb here, like to bs about Jeeps. I myself am more of a tom boy and like to wrench on my own Jeep. I like to learn all I can about them so if something happens, I have a chance at getting it running as to having it towed.

From what I've seen on other car forums is most the time a woman's area rarely gets posted in.

Nice try though. :D

My theory is maybe there's two kinds of female jeepers... The kind that would put eyelashes on their Jeep and the kind that would never put eyelashes on their Jeep. The latter kind likely have an easier time fitting in with and conversing with men and would rather talk with men about Jeeps out in the main areas of the forum. The eyelash type probably don't even join forums to begin with. I've been a tomboy all my life, and while I do have close friends that are women, most of my close friends throughout my life have been men so I'm perfectly comfortable posting in the main sections. Maybe instead of a woman's section, add a section on hobbies and interests where people can start threads on anything from photography to gardening?

My theory is maybe there's two kinds of female jeepers... The kind that would put eyelashes on their Jeep and the kind that would never put eyelashes on their Jeep. The latter kind likely have an easier time fitting in with and conversing with men and would rather talk with men about Jeeps out in the main areas of the forum. The eyelash type probably don't even join forums to begin with. I've been a tomboy all my life, and while I do have close friends that are women, most of my close friends throughout my life have been men so I'm perfectly comfortable posting in the main sections. Maybe instead of a woman's section, add a section on hobbies and interests where people can start threads on anything from photography to gardening?
Women who put eyelashes on their jeeps are equivalent to men who put on angry eye grills 🤪🤣