Lady Jeepers

My Dad had 2 double cabs, a '63 and '64. On hot days, well most days, it smelled like old man sweat.
And when I helped my Niece buy a '74 Camper, it also smelled like old man sweat.

Reactions: Rick Flair
200.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I'll throw this in here since it's the lady's forum - my 6 year old daughter is an absolute monster on the trails. My son will look at an obstacle & say something like "I dunno dad, I don't wanna break anything", then my daughter just shouts something like "DO IT DO IT DO IT THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!"

Here's her after driving the TJ around the campground on our last trip, she's gonna inherit this thing & have an account on this board one day. Already knows how to shift.

1627080789885.jpeg

I'll throw this in here since it's the lady's forum - my 6 year old daughter is an absolute monster on the trails. My son will look at an obstacle & say something like "I dunno dad, I don't wanna break anything", then my daughter just shouts something like "DO IT DO IT DO IT THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!"

Here's her after driving the TJ around the campground on our last trip, she's gonna inherit this thing & have an account on this board one day. Already knows how to shift.

View attachment 267125
That's awsome ! my girls learned to drive my 58 Chevy Apache 3600 , 283 , SM420 truck 4 speed at 8 yrs. old.
My wife freaked out a little when I made them back it up the road and around the dead end turn around using only the side mirrors. They did it totally awesome ! Girls Rock !

@PNBLD Thx for the tag.

@Mrs.Apparition welcome welcome welcome. This is a great forum for all things tj/lj. I *ahem* drove at TJfest2021 with some great peeps, so if you have any questions or just want to talk jeeps, i'm here for ya! Currently living in Florida, but always repping my sweet southern peach state pride 🍑
4CAF7242-B3F4-4680-A0A7-DB56EE5FE96C.jpeg

So..... I bought a CJ-7 and am getting it back in showroom shape.... I built a new wiring harness and have replace just about every bushing, "O-Ring" or other plastic connector in it. Next is new seats, carpet and a custom dash with a new double din stereo.... What I'm tryin to say is that my soon to be 20 year old daughter is getting the TJ! She's fallen in love it and she didn't get much of a high school graduation so.... this will be it for her. We had a big trip abroad planned but COVID is still with us so that will have to wait.

I'll see if she want's to sign up after she gets it.

I’m starting to think the women’s sub-forum was a bad idea and that a more appropriate response would’ve been a women’s thread. 😆
Yeah. Great idea. But the demographics are what they are, no way to get around it. The women’s masonry brick layer sub-forum is probably about as active as this one, it’s just the way it shakes out.

I’m starting to think the women’s sub-forum was a bad idea and that a more appropriate response would’ve been a women’s thread. 😆
I have to agree. Just not enough women that, I'm going out on a limb here, like to bs about Jeeps. I myself am more of a tom boy and like to wrench on my own Jeep. I like to learn all I can about them so if something happens, I have a chance at getting it running as to having it towed.

From what I've seen on other car forums is most the time a woman's area rarely gets posted in.

Nice try though. :D