TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Lancet: The indivisible pandemic

Reign Mack

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Quote “There is very little we can do to prevent this spread: a lockdown might delay severe cases for a while, but once restrictions are eased, cases will reappear. I expect that when we count the number of deaths from COVID-19 in each country in 1 year from now, the figures will be similar, regardless of measures taken.”

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I agree.

There is little we can do to prevent it. We can wait for a vaccine, but by the time that happens, what would be the death toll on the economy?

In addition, even if there is a vaccine, the virus can mutate and evolve into another strain.

I think ultimately this should be a wake up call in terms of being cleaner, washing your hands, and staying away from large gatherings if you feel you may be compromised in some way.

We can hide all we want, but that can't last forever. We're already starting to see massive pushback from citizens here in the U.S. who are refusing to stay cooped up any longer. I can relate, as I am one of them.