LED Headlights and Right Turn Signal Indicator (hyper flashing)

2006 TJ DJD

I have an 05 TJ and put in LED headlamps only (I did not install any other LEDs except the 2 head lights). Now, the right turn signal indicator stays lit, and I get hyper flashing on the right side. I was told that it is b/c the current is lower voltage with the LED headlights, and since the side markers are connected to the head lights, this is what causes it. I was wondering if a NOVITA FLASHER LM470 will fix this problem? I really do not want to have to wire in the load resistors. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

Check your ground. The one just above the back of the headlight you just installed. Check your back bulb and make sure it’s not burned out.

Check your ground. The one just above the back of the headlight you just installed. Check your back bulb and make sure it’s not burned out.

Thank you TJ Jim....I checked all the bulbs and they are good. When you say to check the grounds....they look connected well....but any other ideas, let me know....I really appreciate the help!

Like @C.J. Roberts said
Just remember if a rear turn signal bulb burns out or a front turn signal bulb filament burns out, it’ll give you the hyper flash.
What about the side marker bulb?