LED Headlights work one at a time

TJCruze97

I'm new to the world of Jeep Wranglers despite always wanting one, I've had an 02 Grand Cherokee Overland and my wife currently drives a 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit. I found a great looking 1997 Sport that I bought and love and with any vehicle I own the first thing I opted to do was upgrade the headlights. I ended up going with a set of Ebay LED headlights that are pretty basic. No halo's no daytime running lights... just plain ol sealed beam LED's. So on to my issue.. my OEM headlights both work.. when I installed my drivers side LED it would come on and my old OEM would come on, when I installed the passenger side LED and checked them only the drivers side would come on.... I pulled the non working passenger side and tried it on the drivers side and it worked!? BUT they won't work together.. So I have confirmed that both LED lights function properly and that both the drivers side and passenger side is getting power as it should but when I plug in the LED's they wont fire up together. Any thoughts?