LED headlights

Ejforan

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ok so i know this is a common question and ive seen the thread @Chris made but im any cheapish of options for led headlights that arent trashy. Or if its really that worth it to but stuff like the trucklite or jw speakers

So ive got a buddy with some procomp suspension led’s on four wheel parts i have no clue the lifespan of it because hes had em for a few months but they are bright as anything
@Chris

Check these ones out: Truck-Lite (27270C) LED Headlights (Chinese Knockoff Version)

For a good read on how these things perform, check this thread out: Replaced Headlights w/Truck-Lite Knockoffs

A number of forum members run those headlights with no issues and really seem to like them. For the price it’s hard to beat.

I on the other hand have the very expensive Vision X headlights. They are around $550 for a set, but they are amazing headlights.
x2 I run the chinese knockoff version of the truck-lites and like them. 100x better then stock.

Reactions: Chris
@Alex01 how long have you had them and how much were they and thanks

I have only had mine around 3 months and paid $99.99 on amazon.

Others here have had them for a lot longer and like them.

Very happy with mine from Quadratec. I get compliments from other Wrangler owners and though these aren't cheap, I have only ever had decent customer service from Quadratec in the past.
I usually think that lots of things are like dentists, There are good dentists, and there are cheap dentists, but there are no good, cheap dentists. However, if it was $99 like @Alex01 paid, then why not!?

I've got truck-lites in mine and they are great. These days I'd save a few bucks and go with Grote though. Just as good, less money and still great service if there is any issues. LED lights generally all look good new, it's after they have a couple hundred hours that you really see the difference in quality. I've got friends with several years of dd use on Grote lights and they are still just as good as mine.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.