LED headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post some pictures or proof these are real?

@Chris thoughts on these?

93818B29-7402-445E-8FAC-0A2487E6D94D.jpeg

7B1E47A2-7C00-486F-AE9E-B4E037FDF427.jpeg

E5051CF8-B3FD-423E-B470-C9F8C7CAFB59.jpeg

Don't mean to be skeptical but you are selling these at a fraction of retail and no box, stamp, etc to show they are indeed JWS....

Don't mean to be skeptical but you are selling these at a fraction of retail and no box, stamp, etc to show they are indeed JWS....

If they are indeed JW Speakers, they will be in JW Speaker boxes with the UPC code on them, really nice packaging, etc.

So, photos of the boxes they are in would be very telling.

I'm not sure if the Chinese have gotten bold enough to make the knock-offs say "Speaker" on them yet.

Reactions: TreverStevens
If they are indeed JW Speakers, they will be in JW Speaker boxes with the UPC code on them, really nice packaging, etc.

So, photos of the boxes they are in would be very telling.

I'm not sure if the Chinese have gotten bold enough to make the knock-offs say "Speaker" on them yet.
Don’t have the boxes, these are really heavy duty, and definitely not Chinese knock offs, if you buy them and don’t like them, just send them back and I’ll refund you, easy enough. Win win really; either you get a great deal or you don’t like them and get your money back

Reactions: Chris
Don’t have the boxes, these are really heavy duty, and definitely not Chinese knock offs, if you buy them and don’t like them, just send them back and I’ll refund you, easy enough. Win win really; either you get a great deal or you don’t like them and get your money back

Oh I'm not doubting you. Like you said, money back guarantee!

Reactions: Theonlysteve
So these look like they were off a military vehicle, such as a Humvee. Am I wrong?

Those are military Packard connectors. Probably bought in a lot of stuff at Govplanet, that's the only way he would have these and they not be Chinese knockoffs, unless he has family or such in a supply chain somewhere. They will have been in brown cardboard box with a white sticker affixed to the box with cage code and such.

The Chinese did copy Trucklite, I have seen that.

Possible right, I got the Jeep in an auction in a military town, and the back of the Jeep was full of these.

Sounds about right! Nothing wrong with that, I was just curious! That's a good thing. It means they really are indeed genuine JW Speaker headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.