LED instrument cluster changeover

Iamsolow

Hello all, Newb here. (I just wanted to see how deep this rabbit hole goes) so after installation of new LEDs for my TJ cluster, I’m having trouble getting them to light up once the cluster is plugged back in completely. All fuses are good, my issue is, when I plug the multi-pin connectors back in. There are 2 connectors on the cluster, (1 on the right and 1 on the left) if I plug the right side in (CN-A) and turn the headlights on, all the cluster lights turn on and work perfectly, but once I plug the left connector in (CN-B) and turn the headlights on everything BUT the cluster lights work. Does this have something to do with the dimmer and or the interior dome lighting, and why would it not allow the cluster to light up…!? Any help would be appreciated…

Unplugged left side connector
E4FCFBB3-C30B-4F9E-B4B7-8D1DCF3EF5D8.jpeg

Everything lights up and works perfectly
42D0AC62-8FFA-4C4F-92C8-4A7DEBBD2865.jpeg

Last edited:
Thnx for the reply.! Yeah I checked the polarity on all of them, even going as far as reversing all of them and that didn’t change anything. Like I was saying originally, they all light up perfectly if I keep the left side connector unplugged… which leads me to believe that connection is part of the issue..🤔