LED taillight options

Nick21

Savvy Bumper Club
Supporting Member
Since I missed my chance on getting the savvy led taillights, what are the next best options?

I'm looking for a low profile led light that somewhat resembles the stock lights.

Metalcloak's copy cat of Savvy is the only other low profile I know of that is similar. I don't really like to recommend copy cat versions though.

You could settle for something like Maxbilt's circular ones that are low profile but they don't look stock, hence why I said settle.

Might luck out and see some used Savvy's every once in a while.

Looks like the metalclock might be my best option, I don't forsee savvy taillights being sold anytime soon, and if they are they will have added savvy tax

A number of items that were "out of stock" at Savvy, have come back and now being delivered to me today.

I don't have them, and may have missed, but is it affirmed that Savvy won't be getting these built etc. I read there's a Facebook post that Gerald is retiring, so he'll only be on the board, but is the move forward going to produce some of these?

I just put some Maxbilt Trail Tails on. I think the Savvys look good, but I actually like the Maxbilts better. They at least seem like a pretty well built product.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Do the metalcloak have a license plate also? It didn't seem to mention one way or the other.

Do the metalcloak have a license plate also? It didn't seem to mention one way or the other.

They don't, but one can be easily added.

[URL]https://wranglertjforum.com/th...d—keep-it-light-and-nimble.44924/post-1209738[/URL]

20230204_154357.jpg

Reactions: MikekiM