WTB: Left handed smoke shifte

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001slvrstntj

Cigar smokin, whiskey drinkin, meat smokin, jeeper
Supporting Member
Sometime at camp I need to control the smoke…got a left handed smoke shifter for sale?

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
If you go to any good canteen you're likely to find them next to the tent keys, stump movers and sky hooks. Left handed are harder to find than right.

I got one off FB Marketplace with a new set of TJ drilled & slotted brake lines and e-code blinker fluid.

If that doesn't work... email goerge.

Good luck.

Last edited:
So I got an email from the same guy George Cross (Greggy) selling an Antirock. His account Greggy seems to be gone. Your thread (even though it’s a joke… 🤣) is the only one I see mentioning him.

Pictures he sent me are strange. 2 pics of a white Jeep with Antirock installed and then 3 pics of the side bars loose and they don’t match and are different designs. He only wants PayPal F&F or Zelle which is weird and I don’t trust it.

Just wondering if you knew who he was?

Last edited:
So I got an email from the same guy George Cross (Greggy) selling an Antirock. His account Greggy seems to be gone. Your thread (even though it’s a joke… 🤣) is the only one I see mentioning him.

Pictures he sent me are strange. 2 pics of a white Jeep with Antirock installed and then 3 pics of the side bars loose and they don’t match and are different designs. He only wants PayPal F&F or Zelle which is weird and I don’t trust it.

Just wondering if you knew who he was?

If a seller insists on F&F or Zelle, the likelihood is great you're about to get scammed.

If a seller insists on F&F or Zelle, the likelihood is great you're about to get scammed.
Yeah, that’s the feeling I get. Especially after this email… 🤣

Good luck @2001slvrstntj on the left handed smoke shifter. On ever seen righties! (Sorry for the thread jack!)

6E725A74-4EED-467E-A89B-7FDFEA2C984E.jpeg

for some reason, when someone feels inclinded to clarify that I can trust them, i trust them less.
Weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc Guy
Yeah, no idea who he was just knew when all the new post started poping up from the WTB section with him responding something was off, I assume Chris took care of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.