Left Overs For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidfluidity

TJ Enthusiast
Price
Finally finished my build.....for now ;) I have some extras and left overs as my build changed a bit through out it's time. Would just like to trade some of these items for things I need.

My needs:
2. 2002 skid plate bolts in better than good condition
3. Rear adjustable links - 3" + lift
4. Black grab handles
5. Low mileage control arms with good bushings
6. Automatic knives :)
7. Non Novak transfer case shift cable complete with all hardware
8. Rocker guards with step - preferrably no low-end junk.

I'd happily add cash if needed :)

My extras:
1. Moog front track bar - maybe 100 miles. Was painted before the original install. No pics as It's been boxed already
2. Nolathane spring spacers - 2 1/2" I think. All four plus 2x 1 3/4 spacers and all four Nolathane bumps that can be cut down for size. Only one of these spacers was ever installed. Never driven on(pics on demand)
3. Stock springs 100k miles
4. Shifter drop kit - don't remember the brand but basically a plate that bolts in and changes your shifter alignment for the better after a lift
5. 8 Bosch 703 four hole injectors. 6 of them have been cleaned and have new screens and pintle caps and o-rings. I used them for testing in a 1997 Sport. Ran for maybe an hour.
7. Keeping for now.....
8. I have a pair of OEM Hella Fogs with original pig tails. Tested to be perfectly functional. I believe these have newer bulbs (also have a second pair for parts. Both work but no pigtails or brackets)
9. Polk DXi 5.25" Basically new with maybe 30 hours and will come with box and everything they came with. Redoing the sound system and won't need these.

I'll get as many pics as I can tomorrow. I just wanted to get this stuff up there. If you want the track bar shipped, your trade better be worth it as the shipping kind of kills it's value. I am at 50701. I will be posting this stuff on Craigslist at some point also. If you just want to buy, shoot me an offer and remember where I'm shipping from.

Last edited:
Pics of a few things. There are 4x 2.25" spacers and 2x 1.75" spacers

20181004_172915.jpg

20181208_143825.jpg

20181208_143923.jpg

20181208_144007.jpg

20181208_144044.jpg

20190105_160130.jpg

20190105_160212.jpg

Last edited:
Body mounts gone. Let's move the rest of these parts. Would much prefer trades but cash offers may work too. Pending on what it is, it may be free + s/h :)

Shocks, set of 4 spacers, bumpstops, could easily be made into a budget boost. Could include the shifter drop if needed.

Added fogs to the trade list with pics.
Would love to do a package deal on some of this just to get these parts out of my garage. I have no issues shipping first as long as you have credentials and I get all of your personal info

I'd really like to hold out for a trade as I just listed them. If you'd like, PM me an offer. Last time I quoted these for shipment, it was right around $25

I'd also be interested in a fog light, including mounting bracket. I'd take a pair if you've got em, but am only in need of one.

Thanks,

I have had a few inquiries about the shocks. I have actually decided to keep them for a bit as I think that one of the ones I have installed may have gave out yesterday......

I would like to sell/trade the fogs all together. They all work and one set is complete.

At some point, I will recreate this listing and add pricing. In the end, I'd much rather do some trading....

Also added some Polk 5.25 speakers.....

Last edited:
I'd love to buy the fogs as a set. I'm new enough to the forum that I can't get PM but if you shoot me an email @ [email protected] we can talk particulars there.

Thanks!

I can trade you a khaki metallic soft top, brand new in box for the lights.

All 3 windows too, but those are in bad shape. Will keep water out, but need restoration to see out of. Good for wheeling

87c2863d8bc3129120b0edaf2460f697.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.