Legitimate online Mopar parts sellers

Tob

Paint-Matched Bezels Club
Supporting Member
Has anyone bought parts from one of the many Mopar sites out there, like moparpartsgiant, moparwholesaleparts, mymoparparts, or any of the other dozen similar sites that pop up when you search a Mopar part number? I ordered a few cheap parts almost a month ago from store.mopar.com but never questioned its legitimacy. After choosing a local dealership to order from through that website, someone from the dealership followed up by email to confirm I wanted to go through with the order, saying the parts were out of stock and would take 5-6 days before they could be shipped. Well, that was 22 days ago, and this fella has been radio silent. I'm starting to think I fell for a scam.

I cant help you out with the possible scam issue but here's how I shop for mopar parts. I use mopar parts giant or the like and find the part number I want. Then I Google search and am looking for summit, rock auto etc to have the part in stock. I have found the online dealers shipping charges are often way too high

Reactions: Tob
ive generally used wholsealemopar.com which directly ships from lakeland Florida dodge jeep dealer. sometimes if you check through the about us section on the page it list the actual dealership.

had a part which fell out of the box on shipping once from wholesale mopar and called the number and it was the actual parts counter at the dealer & they were pretty nice about the whole situation and got the part out quickly free of charge.

all the mopar parts sites like wholesalemopar ive ordered from online seem to look identical as well but I have noticed that prices are dependent on which website you choose for the same part, as well as differences in shipping expenses.

for what its worth when I order mopar parts via rock auto using the oem part number the recent rad I ordered come shipped with dealer shipping tags on them also. example, the radiator I ordered from rock auto was shipped to a dealer in Denver Colorado then shipped from Colorado once I ordered it.

Reactions: Tob
I have used Wermopar in the past, but as of late been going thru Chrysler Jeep Dodge City of McKinney Texas.

just used wermopar.com and it was good. Fast shipping but maybe to fast. $73 and they only ship 2 day fedex.