Let’s see those Jeep snow pictures

My old YJ, but I still think it’s cool enough to post :) Our first snow of the year.
F7044606-6A8E-4F4D-8A9B-6C7BCED113E2.jpeg

Braving the cold in a soft top and half doors I see..:eeeeek:
Haha! When I bought my YJ the heater didn’t work and it was definitely awful the first couple winters. However, I had replaced the heater core and done the GM blower motor upgrade maybe a week prior to this picture and lemme tell ya, I was sweating bullets that entire winter because the cab would get so warm.

At least I tried to make it to the Silvertips.
I had to wheel responsibly that day. I was leading the group and everyone was depending on me to get them up there in the deep snow safely and get them back out. Their lives were in my hands. The snow was getting deeper and deeper. I didn't want us all to end up like the "Donner Party". My mission was a success. Everyone had a great time and they were able to return home safely to their families.
Oh.....and that extra 1/4" more mile you were able to go....did you see the silver tips??

Reactions: derekmac
I had to wheel responsibly that day. I was leading the group and everyone was depending on me to get them up there in the deep snow safely and get them back out. Their lives were in my hands. The snow was getting deeper and deeper. I didn't want us all to end up like the "Donner Party". My mission was a success. Everyone had a great time and they were able to return home safely to their families.
Oh.....and that extra 1/4" more mile you were able to go....did you see the silver tips??

You were trail boss, so you HAD to be the responsible one. If I were trail boss, I would have taken the same precautions you did. Since I wasn't, I was the entertainment.

Reactions: TJScott
Sadly, this is about as good as it gets for me right now. We've hardly gotten any snow here in the Twin Cities and we're not looking to get any more anytime soon.

Holiday Jeep 2.jpg

Reactions: derekmac
That you were! It seems like you have entertained us on several runs.....should I insert pictures?

No, I think we are good here. You certainly have a good collection of ammo against me, yet I keep providing you with more, lol!

No, I think we are good here. You certainly have a good collection of ammo against me, yet I keep providing you with more, lol!
This is true.....I'll just keep collecting the pictures and keep them in a safe place.
Oh......and I expect to see that cow bell on the front of your Jeep on our next run. :)

2 things , great pics, and it is awesome you guys are getting those Jeeps out and enjoying our beautiful country.

Reactions: B252
If you only knew! Washington state to Utah canyonlands to Dallas to Mississippi then on the TAT to Pennsylvania then Kentucky then Indiana then back through Arkansas to Dallas.

I got lots of comments on the Washington plates while I was in Alabama and Tennessee.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Finished up most of my build just in time for the snow.....unfortunately, it just keeps going around me. Almost xmas and zero snow. Heck, gonna be 40* this weekend. December in Iowa and no snow.....wtf :(

Great pics guys! I wish we had a lot more nature and trails here.....