Lets see your 15" to 17" wheels (5x5.5 bolt pattern)

Trail Ready. At one time when I purchased them they were the only non-forged wheel completely cast and finished right here in the USA but I’m told they are cast overseas now then finished here in the states. Excellent quality and they can make them in about any bolt pattern or backspacing you would want as well as beadlocks or nonbeadlock.
058BA7BF-2ADC-4DD6-AACF-977C5587B094.jpeg
B619FDCF-68C5-4297-82AE-2E8A285F585B.jpeg

Last edited:
I looked for a long time when trying to decide the same question. I ultimately ended up with a set of Raceline wheels, 5 on 5.5 and 17x9. They don't make this exact style anymore, but here's what I ran, until switching to Walker Evans beadlocks.

This is a similar version, which simulates their popular beadlock wheel.

928M-SL MONSTER
https://racelinewheels.com/928m

xMHGfwA.jpg

ZKyTrYo.jpg

I think I searched every available 5x5.5 lug pattern wheel on the market when I converted to Yukon manual hubs.

17x9 Raceline "Monsters" looked interesting but I eventually chose ProComp 69 Series aluminum wheels, 16x8 with 5x5.5 lug pattern, 4.250" center bore, and 4" backspacing, P/N 1069-6885.

I chose them because: (1) I decided to stick with cheap 16" wheels until my current almost new LT315/75R16 tires wear out and consider 17x9 wheels in a year or two when I buy new tires; (2) the wheels I chose are readily available and low enough in cost that I won't shed too many tears as they get scratched - I'll just replace them as they get too beaten up; and (3) its a classic look similar to the wheels I had before my hub conversion.

Hub 2.jpg

Hub 1.jpg

Reactions: Wildman and ToddK
I think I searched every available 5x5.5 lug pattern wheel on the market when I converted to Yukon manual hubs.

17x9 Raceline "Monsters" looked interesting but I eventually chose ProComp 69 Series aluminum wheels, 16x8 with 5x5.5 lug pattern, 4.250" center bore, and 4" backspacing, P/N 1069-6885.

I chose them because: (1) I decided to stick with cheap 16" wheels until my current almost new LT315/75R16 tires wear out and consider 17x9 wheels in a year or two when I buy new tires; (2) the wheels I chose are readily available and low enough in cost that I won't shed too many tears as they get scratched - I'll just replace them as they get too beaten up; and (3) its a classic look similar to the wheels I had before my hub conversion.

View attachment 148134
View attachment 148135 are

I looked at your profile and didn't see it listed. Which front axle are you running?

Trail Ready. At one time when I purchased them they were the only non-forged wheel completely cast and finished right here in the USA but I’m told they are cast overseas now then finished here in the states. Excellent quality and they can make them in about any bolt pattern or backspacing you would want as well as beadlocks or nonbeadlock.View attachment 148082View attachment 148084
Damn that's a nice rig!

Reactions: ToddK
Thread bump! I’m wheel shopping so let’s see those wheels!