Lets see your best Jeep memes

Not Jeep-specific, but still funny...

FB_IMG_1534248290374.jpg

Not Jeep-specific, but still funny...
This reminds me of that story that was doing the rounds about 20 years ago...
A lady came into her mechanics complaining of poor gas mileage....the mechanic looked over the car and couldn't see any obvious issues even after a test drive.. He told the lady to take it away and noticed when she got in she pulled out the Choke, to which he said "you don't need that the car is already warmed up"....she then replied "so where do I hang my handbag then?" :D

While that is an admirable way to look at it, there is also the argument that no one is promised "tomorrow". A periodic distraction from one's goals can help keep their sanity. ;)

View attachment 48668

IS NOBODY ELSE TWITCHING OVER THE RANDOM "V", MISSING "K" AND MESSED UP "A"!!!!!!! NOT TO MENSION ALL THE CAPITALIZATION OF RANDOM LETTERS !!!!! agh

Just so many errors....
It's supposed to represent the way his mind is cracking. It's symbolism, my friend. Very intentional.

*At first, I thought you were talking about what I had typed out. My keyboard goes on the fritz on a regular basis, and I am constantly having to go back and edit my posts. The "t" and "d" frequently get dropped. It took a minute for me to figure out what you were referring to. ;)

It's supposed to represent the way his mind is cracking. It's symbolism, my friend. Very intentional.

*At first, I thought you were talking about what I had typed out. My keyboard goes on the fritz on a regular basis, and I am constantly having to go back and edit my posts. The "t" and "d" frequently get dropped. It took a minute for me to figure out what you were referring to. ;)

I figured as much but its still driving me crazy.

Some memes get the point across View attachment 53230

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
So many things to say...

*Aftermarket upgrades vs original equipment.
*One will cost more to maintain.
*Looks like the one on the left has the much desired "removable top".
*One of 'em may not even be legal.
*Dad would recommend one, while all your friends think you should have the other.

I think I better stop now... :D