Lets see your best Jeep memes

There was a mall where I used to live that had birds who would eat the berries in the trees in the parking lot. People who didn't know would park in the shade of one of those trees and during the wrong season, their car would look a little like that when they came out.
we have a similar problem at my local too....I see people parking there and think 'haha suckers' :censored:

Reactions: Mrgreg66
Many of us decide to go down that slippery slope and love it! Even though our wallets and spouses don't.

That slippery slope is what puts the pause in my modify plans. Still all original... but I would love the look of 32" tires but then I would need to do x, which needs y done, etc, etc, etc.

If you give a mouse a cookie......

I think it's really good that you guys understand that...

There are so many of these vehicles out there that people started and didn't have the resources or the knowledge to take it all the way and they are messed up.

I'm not being negative I'm just telling you like it is.

I bought a Rubicon for just over $20,000 that had 20,509... And I spent enough money getting the build back to the quality that needed to be that I could have purchased two nice ones by the time I was done.

Do I regret it? I don't regret it but I would certainly go in with my eyes more open next time.