Lets see your best Jeep memes

3C066C50-7AD1-491A-A402-885BD8B22AC5.jpeg

Coming in at 12mpg :)

Don’t agree with that one, I’m building what I’m building just for me. The same as any of my other builds. My other builds have mostly been firearms and woodwork like my 8 ft gazebo but this is the most expensive one for sure. If you like what I’ve done great if not, oh well. Not trying to impress anybody.

Don’t agree with that one, I’m building what I’m building just for me. The same as any of my other builds. My other builds have mostly been firearms and woodwork like my 8 ft gazebo but this is the most expensive one for sure. If you like what I’ve done great if not, oh well. Not trying to impress anybody.
Does this suit you better?😏
926C5295-924A-4A10-B1E4-B4EE1EDB0DE4.png

Makes changing your oil a sensory delight. Crisp fall morning, falling orange leaves, jack-o lanterns on the porch, yummm. ‘Honey, isn’t it time to change the oil?’

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Ohhhhh very Jeep, except every jeep dealership wants the last six digits of the vin.
Those of us over 50 can remember real auto parts store with badass counter help.

"I need a starter for 68 Whatever"

"2 door or 4 door?"

"2 door."

"2bbl or 4bbl?"

"4."

"What side of the trunk is the badge on?"

"Left, why?"

"Yours was made in the second half of that model year, different part number. You need a 164DR-3."

They didnt even need to open a book. Nowadays you are usually better off running the computer for the kid behind the counter.

Those of us over 50 can remember real auto parts store with badass counter help.

"I need a starter for 68 Whatever"

"2 door or 4 door?"

"2 door."

"2bbl or 4bbl?"

"4."

"What side of the trunk is the badge on?"

"Left, why?"

"Yours was made in the second half of that model year, different part number. You need a 164DR-3."

They didnt even need to open a book. Nowadays you are usually better off running the computer for the kid behind the counter.

So So true!!! Might be patting myself on the back a little but I was one of those guys when I was 18/19 and worked at a NAPA Auto Parts for a couple yrs. Didn't have computers to tell you part #'s back then, you actually had to open a catalog and find it yourself. After a while you just learned what needed what and could go to shelf and get it. Or if they brought in old part and you weren't sure just cross reference # on it, now a days you bring in old part and they can't even do that. They still insist on asking 50 questions and going by computer and sometimes still bring out wrong one. It's like here's what I need just cross my part # to yours and give me the part and it'll be right. I've even asked to see their cross reference guide when they start asking questions in the beginning. Pisses me off that their too lazy to open a book but instead just want to stand there and just punch on a keyboard. :mad:

Oh btw 51 here :whistle: so funny you made the over 50 statement. :LOL: