Lets see your best Jeep memes

View attachment 299078In honor of my town beginning to dump massive salt piles everywhere, which I try to avoid with no luck and cry the entire time I’m driving
I can agree with this!👍 Although I think I'd rather see that than the trucks spraying to road with the salt brine, "anti-iceing" agent (aka powered salt mixed with, my guess is water), that even when the roads are dry you end up with a salty powder clinging to every nook and cranny of your vehicle.... 😖

Reactions: Cheetokps
I can agree with this!👍 Although I think I'd rather see that than the trucks spraying to road with the salt brine, "anti-iceing" agent (aka powered salt mixed with, my guess is water), that even when the roads are dry you end up with a salty powder clinging to every nook and cranny of your vehicle.... 😖
Just let me risk crashing, better than rust 😂

ca2fae97eed06302c5c3cebdc9402554f1089819b55601be_1.jpg

1641437430304.png

20191015_221254-jpg.jpg

Fantastic! Gotta hold on to those 🤩
The cat and dog one if freaking hilarious. That's also how I felt on every Marine Corps base
I remember a couple of Women officers that, for reasons unknown to us recruits. went walking across the drill area during one of our marching drill, LOTS of push-ups ensued shortly after....

• Haha
Reactions: Kip100
I remember a couple of Women officers that, for reasons unknown to us recruits. went walking across the drill area during one of our marching drill, LOTS of push-ups ensued shortly after....
The most important lesson I learned from a female major went something like this: "you will get a lot of attention but keep in mind you are not hot shit. You have tits and a pussy and that's the only reason for the attention. Don't be a ho". Useful info at 18 yrs old 😆

I did this once. 5 people loaded into my lifted 97 TJ with no sway bars. Got pulled over for suspected DUI. I was the only one who hadn't drank anything. WASP made me do a field sobriety test while all my drunk a$$ buddies were laughing their heads off. The only reason he didn't ticket us for someone not having a seatbelt is how drunk they all were. He thanked me and said "Good luck!"

1642457944380.png