Lets see your fenders

Meanwhile on the JK forum-

The big thread of the moment is -

"how long does it take you guys to undo all the hinge bolts to get the doors off"

And off-topic there's a big debate on how to microwave popcorn.

And that leads us to my newest joke-

How many angry bird equipped JK owners does it take to remove the doors?

3 - one to hold the door , one to take the hinge bolts out , and the third to take pictures and post it on Facebook to show how to do it.

I think I'm in rare form this evening 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Genright Alum w/ Alum corners and painted to match. I know Genright offers different sizes on the flares that may work for the OP

Iphone6 1582.JPG

IMG_1980.jpg

jeep6.jpg

1_zps9ef85ed7.JPG

jeep4_zpsc4d2e8a2.JPG

IMG_3064.JPG

Genright Alum w/ Alum corners and painted to match. I know Genright offers different sizes on the flares that may work for the OP

View attachment 136567

View attachment 136568

View attachment 136569

View attachment 136570

View attachment 136571

View attachment 136572
Very nice white TJ with painted matching fenders. I love my stock RME painted fenders on my TJ. Keeping my fenders color-matched might be the only way I would ever consider switching to something else. This picture right here reinforces that for me, thanks!

Hey Irun, how wide (from the hood) are they with the 6" flare? Measuring right above the top of the tire. And how wide where they meet the tub in back (front fender)?

Hey Irun, how wide (from the hood) are they with the 6" flare? Measuring right above the top of the tire. And how wide where they meet the tub in back (front fender)?

I'll have to measure later and report back.