Let's see your leather!

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Here's a good topic (I think). I was thinking this week about how much I love leather. I have been wearing the same leather belt since I was 16 years old (I'm 34 now), and while it's definitely got some patina, it's clearly going to last me until I die.

I love the smell of leather, I love the look of leather, and I have a great appreciation for the people who are leather craftsman.

So I don't care what you've got that's leather. If it's something cool, post it here!

Can be car seats, belts, hats, etc... anything you've got!

I'll have to go take some photos of my leather riding jacket, but here's a basic stock image I found of my jacket online:

9ca607bfb760de81acf856e06ac1bcd6.jpg

Reactions: JMT and IronCity
Lol it’s my initials for my handle, I just turned the Warner Brothers logo upside down and turned the B into an R ;)

Ahhh, I see it now! Very clever. I knew it was your initials for your handle, I just didn't know if your handle had some sort of signifigance.

Some of my traditional lacrosse sticks ... leather & hickory. I started playing in the late '50s, stopped playing competitively in the '70s, recreationally at age 57 and finally retired last year from the administrative side of the game. From left to right - one from the '30s, the one I last played competitively with in the '70s, a never used one from the same era and a new one I bought in the '90s and still use off and on. Players use plastic & mesh sticks now - not very much leather any more.

upload_2017-10-12_20-25-23.png

Reactions: Reece and Chris
I haven't been able to bring myself to spend the coin on Allen Edmunds yet...Johnston and Murphy is as far as I have gotten. Maybe next time I'm due.
Wife got them for me for Christmas, Nordstoms had a sale going on and they were not even close to their regular price. I was wearing J&M today actually.

Reactions: Mike_H