Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Let's see your TJ in your garage

TheBoogieman

Disturbed American
Supporting Member
My poor man's garage ($30). It's even portable. 🤫
Rubi cover1 (2).jpg

Rubi cover (2).jpg

voodooridr

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
The garage is a mess, I try not to gather any photographic evidence of that fact, here it is outside the garage

20220626_133403.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Peppergat

John Cooper

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Here's mine outside the garage this morning, to dang hot and humid to be in the shop, as I installed my new sunshade!!!!

20220806_104952_copy_800x600.jpg

PCO6

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
That is quite the collection, nice.

Thanks. The rougher looking MJ on the left an the TJ are gone now. I still have the better MJ, the XJ and the LJ plus I've since added a WK Grand Cherokee with a 5.7L hemi. That's probably not the brightest thing I've done considering the current price of gas. So in the end ... it's a net loss of 1. :giggle:

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj

LarryTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
At one time I was thinking of installing a four post and have one lifted and one underneath but haven't pulled the trigger on that endeavor and besides my old Navy buddy around the corner has two lifts which are always available.

TJs in Garage.jpg

LarryTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I like the splash of blue on the white one.

Thanks, and that splash of color and the price I paid for the Jeep is what drew me to it. I have to give the hood paint scheme credit to the PO, and its actually Silver TJ so that blue pops.