Let's see your TJ in your garage

F6FC959E-5DDD-4648-B582-B2A5AAB34AA0.jpeg

Finally back in a garage this year. Jeep’s gotta share the garage with my other toy.

Yeah, crying from the heat….LOL

Yeah it is. That's the original spare that came with the TJ when I bought it a couple of years ago :eek: It and the rest of the tires were the first things replaced. The TJ had been sitting in someone's driveway for 2+ years; it was being driven occasionally but no maintenance other than oil changes. I've got a list of things to fix/upgrade that I'm working on as finances permit. It was my daily driver until the front passenger side brake caliper seized up coming home from work one day. :\

Finally moved in to may new place properly and 90% sorted out the garage...much bigger than my last one so plenty of room for projects and working on the TJ too.
It was pretty dark in there as there is only 1 small window and the doorway but manage to find these REALLY bright LED plug an play lights and wow its like a sunny day in there now...

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Finally moved in to may new place properly and 90% sorted out the garage...much bigger than my last one so plenty of room for projects and working on the TJ too.
It was pretty dark in there as there is only 1 small window and the doorway but manage to find these REALLY bright LED plug an play lights and wow its like a sunny day in there now...

View attachment 364748

View attachment 364749

View attachment 364750

I like it! And best of all is you have a Colorado license plate up there on the beam!! Nice setup 👍😎

I've seen old license plates for sale on etsy and ebay.. I want to look for one to give my hubby for Xmas (WV, 1961, the year he was born there. )

See....that would be a great gift...( I think I need a wife now too ) :unsure: haha

Reactions: John Cooper
The table with the painted barrel and tub stickers. That’s a really nice touch. Very nice job

Thanks ....Took me a while to get the paint code correct for the barrel.... the old garage it was stuck in the corner, now I can actually use it.