Let's see your TJ in your garage

Well, not MY garage, but it's where it lives whilst I'm at college.
71074553_380398162884963_5959584070311608320_n.jpg

Ol Blue has been banned from the garage as she likes to mark her territory. Apparently "it's a Jeep thing" isn't enough of an excuse to get her off the hook on it. She's going around topless for the summer, so she's being parked in the shop overnight and on rainy days.

• Haha
Reactions: BobK and Kiwi TJ
Our garage is basically a place to work on our cars and other stuff. Storage too. LOL It has changed since this pic. Hubby had gotten rid of all the shelves on the side wall and built a mezzanine. It's still not done, but slowly getting usable again. LOL In this pic there was a lot going on. I was actually waiting on hubby to get done with that lawn mower so I could put the Jeep on the lift to change my differential fluids. :D

s9ETQd49Sgen4j+43mPuQg.jpg

This is where it gets parked all the time. Under the carport.

lV2yy6DGRpiMyF0vKSTvWw.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
20190615_211721.jpg

This side of the garage was a little tight, I keep it on the other side now. This was when I first got it and wanted to see if it would fit in my garage. I've only got about an inch between my the jeeps roof and the garage door opener. Lol!

So a bigger lift is NOT on the cards then ? (unless your air down to get in your garage ) ;)

No, can't lift it if I want to park it inside. Lol
I have the 265/75/16 size tires on it right now, I'm thinking about going down to the stock 245/75/16 and maybe gain another half inch or so of clearance. Lol

Reactions: Kiwi TJ