Let's see your wheels!

JK Oscar Mike Edition Take Offs with Spidertrax adapters. I believe wheels are 17x7 and Tires 255/75/17

wheels.jpg

@sandplasma, I was going to say, there's nothing around here, if there was I'd be all over it.

Look up "off roading Chicago" on YouTube some people often film themselves wheeling in random places that aren't considered treaspassing.

Ranger_bob they do look great especially with the MTs but those are more expensive. I picked up this set of 5 for $400 in great condition.

Reactions: Mike_H
Look up "off roading Chicago" on YouTube some people often film themselves wheeling in random places that aren't considered treaspassing.

Ranger_bob they do look great especially with the MTs but those are more expensive. I picked up this set of 5 for $400 in great condition.
I got the MT's...500 for the tires (5 of them) and 125 for 5 wheels. 400 is a great price for wheels/tires too!

I got the MT's...500 for the tires (5 of them) and 125 for 5 wheels. 400 is a great price for wheels/tires too!
When I bought my LJ the only good tire was the spare. A never used bfg mt 255/75/17. So I looked around and found 4 different people selling their unused spare. 1 for $50, 2 for $75 and I paid $100 for the fourth, but it also came with the rubicon rim. So I have a backup in case I curb rash one. It only took about 3 weeks to collect all 4.

Reactions: Mike_H
When I bought my LJ the only good tire was the spare. A never used bfg mt 255/75/17. So I looked around and found 4 different people selling their unused spare. 1 for $50, 2 for $75 and I paid $100 for the fourth, but it also came with the rubicon rim. So I have a backup in case I curb rash one. It only took about 3 weeks to collect all 4.

That's awesome, I was going to go that route too but thought it too risky. Might give it a shot since there is a single spare near new MT on sale near me.

White 06 TJ X, with Rubicon 16" wheels, 265/75R 16 Big O Big Foot tires. The more I see the Canyon style wheels, the more I like them.....anybody know if they were made in 16" ? My tires are new, so right now not worth the sacrifice for 15 " wheels
View attachment 20630
View attachment 20631

The canyon wheels were never made in 16". Only 15". The rubicon Moab's were the only 16" wheels made for TJs or LJs from the factory.

Reactions: Chris
I wish, it's really hard to find good places around here. This was actually at Insane Cliffs in Marseilles, IL..about an hour southwest of Chicago.
I drilled at the National Guard post there in Marsielles, IL. I lived in that area for about 5 years. I had no idea about that palce, now I want to go check it out. Details please?