Let's see your wheels!

20180507_185553.jpg

How much tire stick out are you guys getting with the rubi flares, 285.75.16 inch moab or maba mr1x wheels? I think the mr1x whhels have a 4.75" back space compare to a 5" bs on the stock moab wheel. I borrowed a set of 285.75.16 mr1x wheels from a friend that has them on a JK and could exactly mount them as they are a 5 on 5 bolt pattern but sheesh it doesnt look like ill fit this tie wheel combo and pass PA inspection. Our state requires full tread coverage. I was already told if i come in with 1-2 inches past the flare, he'll fail it. Jere are a few photos. I dont have rubi flares and if my math is right with rubi flares ill still stick out 2 inches past the flare. Anyone have a direct down the side photo that shows how much goes past the flare?

Has anyone put a 275/65/20 on a 4" lift before? Curious because I for a brand new set for $200, (store closing) and I have an older set of wheels sitting in storage, I was wondering about clearance issues.

• Wow
Reactions: derekmac
Has anyone put a 275/65/20 on a 4" lift before? Curious because I for a brand new set for $200, (store closing) and I have an older set of wheels sitting in storage, I was wondering about clearance issues.
Do it and will look like this, lol

This thing is been on the market for months in Chicago and it asking price is 60k 🤮🤮

You sure it's 5.5" on stock Moab's? I have 2003's and always thought they were 5" BS on Moab's and 5.5" on stockers.
Chris has TJ spec post. I'll check. Pretty sure all the factory TJ rims were 5.5"BS

You are correct, MOABs 5"BS, and Gamblers 5.25"BS, not sure about the stock 15x6 SErim
I think the SE has 2" flares, the Sport etc, 3" flares and the Rubi 4" flares.
Makes sense the BS changes since the MOABS are stock on the Rubi.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/wrangler-tj-stock-specifications.71/#post-183

Last edited:
Reactions: ShredAZ
What do I need to put these wheels ,17” Jeep Rubicon Wheels, on my 06 Jeep Wrangler X ?
I will be running 33” tires and an OME Hybrid lift from DPG as well.
Don’t mean to hijack , if I need to start a new thread please let me know.

4A05B5DE-7D2D-437D-A489-F4C266F35725.png