Let's see your wheels!

35x12.5R15 Milestar Patagonia’s on Raceline beadlocks.
8479E3FE-6FE0-4BC3-9DD9-7B311FEE5607.jpeg

(yes, I know, tummy tuck is next on the list...)

They're kinda dirty but if you cant tell they are silver. Im not quite sure what wheels these are but I love them. The previous owner had them on along with the current 33/12.5/R15 random tires that I don't know :LOL:

20190718_172449.jpg

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Black rims are fine on a trail jeep, they get messed up grab the rattlecan but city jeeps need chrome wheels. If I ever get off my lazy butt I’ll clean up the shiny rims that I’ve got and get the black ones swapped out.

That's how you know. When the manufactures finally catch up and start offering murdered out minivans.
I would be inclined to agree, however, it seems they have no issues finding folks to pay money for them.

Edit:
I would like to add, to each their own. Nothing wrong with folks going with black rims, whatever they see fit and makes them happy is what’s important.

Ripley goes to be undercoated today, pick her up on Wednesday. Jeep Jam is coming up too so I’ve got to get some things finished up. The tonneau, windshield shelf, outside door handle replacement and a good cleaning.

Did you get in before they moved production over to China?
Yes. I believe so. These particular wheels have been around a while. And I was under the impression the 15’s are cast overseas, and 17’s were made here. These are 17’s. So, like I said, I believe so. Which I’m with either way. It’s a badass rim and not seen that often on the east coast.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT