Let's talk about positive Jeep parts suppliers here!

In no particular order and based on more than a few experiences and no way I can do a top 3, so apologies there.
Wranglerfix
Tom Wood's Driveshafts- I'm at around 50-75 shafts from them. Stellar all the way around.
PSC- countless orders, 1000's of parts. They get it right and on the very rare occasion when they don't, they make it right every single time.
Revolution- same, they rarely screw up, parts are excellent, rare mistakes are fixed in a hurry with no cost to me.
Rock Jock has been flawless.
Polyperformance- lots of parts over the years, very few mix-ups and the ones they did have, were correctly instantly.

I have a brain tickle telling me I am overlooking one or more that are just as good, I'll add if it turns into more than a tickle.

Last edited:
I've had repeated positive experiences from Tom Wood's Custom Driveshafts, Warn, Revolution Gear & Axle, Currie, RockJock, Savvy, Denny's Driveshaft's for Spicer driveshaft parts, Dirtworx for bumpers, Summit Racing, and usually but not always Rock Auto which loses points for their shipping costs. And AAA auto insurance for how they more than took care of me after my previous TJ was stolen when they weren't bound by the policy to do so.

In no particular order and based on more than a few experiences and no way I can do a top 3, so apologies there.
Wranglerfix
Tom Wood's Driveshafts- I'm at around 50-75 shafts from them. Stellar all the way around.
PSC- countless orders, 1000's of parts. They get it right and on the very rare occasion when they don't, they make it right every single time.
Revolution- same, they rarely screw up, parts are excellent, rare mistakes are fixed in a hurry with no cost to me.
Rock Jock has been flawless.

I have a brain tickle telling me I am overlooking one or more that are just as good, I'll add if it turns into more than a tickle.

Rock Jock is another one that should have been on my list as well. I called them about rear trackbar relocation brackets, and they sold me something that they didn't even make anymore, simply because I called and asked about it and after verifying why I wanted it, I had a part on its way.

@Irun Great idea for a thread. Its FAR too easy to let the terrible experiences outshine the good. This thread has reminded me that all is not lost, and there are still some companies out there that deserve my hard earned dollars.

Some vendors I have used and been very happy with.

-BMB/WRG top notch andakes you wish all businesses you interacted with daily operated this way.
- UCF, In stock items and fast shipping.
- Ironrock offroad. Fast shipping. A person sends you an email after your order with order and shipping information
- Poly Performance
-Rockjock and Currie
- Montana Jacks- very helpful when I was rebuilding my m8000
- quadratec, gets a lot of hate but on the east coast the shipping is quick from the PA warehouse.
- Summit racing, easy returns and fast shipping.
- Independent4x, local off road shop that is always helpful and sponsors a lot of events in the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueC
@Irun Great idea for a thread. Its FAR too easy to let the terrible experiences outshine the good. This thread has reminded me that all is not lost, and there are still some companies out there that deserve my hard earned dollars.
I've been spending a significant amount of time lately having Doctors cut and stitch me up. After a while you realize talking about the bad only makes things worse. However, when you focus on the good, spirits--all around--are lifted. (y)

1. BMB @mrblaine answered my panicked phone call on a Saturday afternoon. Told me how to fix my mistake and what I could by locally to fix it faster than he could get me the parts. I ordered the knuckle saver kit from him anyway. Thank You for great service.
2. Tom Woods Driveshafts
3. Rock Jock

Reactions: red02tj
1. BMB/WRG. Blaine goes out of his way to do everything the best. If it’s not right he’ll make it right. Products are amazing. He loves what he does and it shows.
2. Tom Wood’s/4xShaft. They make it right. They talk you through options and explain things. Quality is unmatched.
3. Montana Jacks. Warn support always available. They get you what you need. They are a wealth of information. Shipping is fast. I’d put @Blackjack in here too, but he’s not a business. He got me parts unavailable.

Honorable mentions are Northridge 4x4 and 4LowParts when te carried Savvy. I never had any issues with either of these companies, just good experiences.

Thank you. Not long after I helped you I made it official. https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/all-terrain-gear-winch-motor-breather-kit.63587/

Reactions: Woodrow and Wildman
I'm going to recommend West Coast Differential. When doing my Super 35 a few months ago, they were the best price and had great customer service, although I had no issues or need to return anything. I found it kind of funny, WCD quoted me, including shipping across the country, about $250 cheaper than East Coast Gear Supply which is within a 2 hr drive from me. :unsure: I also had no issues with Revolution Gear when buying axles from them.

BMB - 2 orders and zero issues with quick shipping.

Some of you aren't going to like this, but Quadratec has also been good for me, and standard shipping usually arrives in 3 days.

I have used WCD professionally for years and always had nothing but the best service from them.

Well despite their recent addition of the big logo, I'll give Bestop a shout out. I had an issue with a back window and when I called, I spoke to a person and within days had a replacement. No cost. Their videos also are pretty good with tips and tricks for install.

Others would be Poly Performance (they always seem to have stuff in stock), Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies and no dis to Barnes, but RuffStuff Specialties.

Reactions: Apparition and Ocho
Somebody was talking about it in another thread a week or so back.

That’s unfortunate. I’ve purchased a lot of parts from Davey. My Hemi TJ started with a frame I went and picked up from him. Sad times indeed…

Another vendor for this list would be Warn. I've gotten great service from them even though I've never bought a new winch from them.

And along with this a shout out to @Blackjack for all his help and support while rebuilding my winch.

Here are mine and not only are they on my list for what they do but also for dealing with my logistical issues being in rural Alaska. That is big in my book as so many companies will either just charge me up the wazoo for shipping or not sell to me because of where I live.

Currie and RockJock: I do not use them nearly as much as Blaine, but solid products and service every single time I have.

Tom Woods: I build driveshafts and when I need some specialized parts @Shawn at Tom Wood's has always been a great resource.

West Coast Differentials: These guys have been around a long time and they deserve more recognition than they get.

BMB/Wizard Recovery Gear: Specialized products with an unheard amount of attention to detail (including packaging) which is rare today. I also appreciate his Henry Ford like presentation, no fluff just stuff.

Poly Performance: Have used them a few times now and they have got me what I need and when I need it.