Letters, in or out?

UPJOHN

TJ Enthusiast
I don't want to start any bad feelings...so how do you prefer your white lettered tires? Right side in. Or inside out??
Mine came with the white letters out. I prefer them in, but am just going to leave them as is until I need new tires.

Black wheels/dark color tub - white letter out. Chrome/polished wheels - white letter in.

Don't pay any attention to my rig though...lol.

I like the white letters out on older jeeps, CJ era. TJs look funny with the white letters out in my opinion. Around me it's always the older guys with the white letter out when I see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DN EG 3
Seeings im prior US Army and loved driving them around while in service, I say letters in lol :p Never liked it when they fazed in the Humvee :mad:

Seeings im prior US Army and loved driving them around while in service, I say letters in lol :p Never liked it when they fazed in the Humvee :mad:

The M151A1 killed many a soldier in roll overs and the clutch wax super easy to burn up:eek:

I think it depends on the build. My jeep when I'm done will be 100% blacked out as far as accents go so I had mine turned in

I like em out Before and After pics
jp pic1.jpg
NEW CON 004.jpg

I always prefer them out. Especially on a jeep, because so much of the inner tire is visible on the fronts that you can see them any way when they are in. just looks like a bad try at hiding them. Just my two cents worth.

Reactions: Chris