Lifetime warranty/replacement fluids

DWR

TJ Addict
Ran across a company name FCP Euro while watching VinWiki YouTube videos. Apparently, they give a lifetime warranty and replacement garantee on ANYTHING sold by them, even consumables (as long as you can send the old back, so minus aerosols). With that being said they do sell the infamous redline MTL, liquid moly oil, and other things that we can use.

With that being said I don’t have any personal experience with this company, and their prices probably aren’t the best but if their warranty claim is true like all reviews I read... Might be worth it.

100% worth it. I couldn’t tell you how much I’ve spent with them. But I have free brakes, engine oil, transmission oil/components, front end components etc. 😉 Buy the oil/part again, send in your old stuff and get your money back 👍🏼 Their prices aren’t the BEST, but if you factor in the cost of buying it twice, it’s a no-brainer. Depending on the part sometimes, you could buy it multiple times before breaking even with the cost of an OEM replacement. In that situation, it’s up to you. How many times do you want to replace it? Another benefit, if you have a business account with FedEx or UPS you will have much much lower shipping cost.
F66AA657-F26F-402A-8658-3B1B28CD9216.jpeg

07092351-7A5C-487C-8CF0-BCA74167A8EB.jpeg

1CF308D0-1590-45C7-8298-9592D502B750.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DWR
I agree. Getting parts for our old Jetta and current GTI is so easy. ECS Tuning has kits for repairs down to the required bolts.