Lift and more in progress

mv70

Finally som parts home.
Missing lift kit, suppose to get OME 2" first but was backordered.
So now have Zone 3" liftkit coming. I know not as good but enough for me.

Just have to try new BFG 33" AT on Not going to drive without lift ;)

And find bumper on sale. Winsch on its way too

ps/ Have 7"flares on to do list and
SmittybiltXRC Rock sliders with step ordered.

test1.jpg
test2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, those 33s are very tight with no lift! Once you get that 3" lift on there it will be perfect though.

Looks like there's a nice Porsche next to your TJ too!

Reactions: mv70
might wanna think about flat fender flares...I put a 4 1/4 lift with 33's and it's really close to rubbing if you hit a nasty hole

I like my ko2 33” tires a lot . Looks like a solid Jeep too.

Deleted side steps and piece of flare.
Still waiting for rock sliders and lift kit .
20181209_160408.jpg

Last edited:
Some progress pics to my build thread.Got my zone 3" liftkit. Not quite finished yet as you can see.

20181214_143222.jpg
20181214_155509.jpg
20181214_202811_001.jpg

Reactions: JMT
If I can make one recommendation? If that is a Smitty Built bumper which it looks like one, do not use the hardware supplied, upgrade to grade 8 bolts and nuts. Mine broke the first day. Nice looking build!

Reactions: mv70 and Chris
Looking good so far. I see you have the better earlier model OME shocks. The later model Nitrocharger Sports are too stiff in my opinion.

If I can make one recommendation? If that is a Smitty Built bumper which it looks like one, do not use the hardware supplied, upgrade to grade 8 bolts and nuts. Mine broke the first day. Nice looking build!
Thanks for info. Bumper is rough country but looks the same.
I will check bolt kit for grade 8

Reactions: Chris
Did you get your bump stops set correctly?. Flat flares won’t change your clearance, only a fender change or bumpstop can correct that. Nice work! Zone is a solid lift

Did you get your bump stops set correctly?. Flat flares won’t change your clearance, only a fender change or bumpstop can correct that. Nice work! Zone is a solid lift
Yes did dubble check bump stops before suspension install

Reactions: JMT