Lift and tire options for 94 YJ

can i see a pic of your red wrangler
4 inch Rubicon Express leafs, SYE, Tom Woods shafts (no skid spacers) and 33x12.50x15 Interco Super Swamper TSL’s
4.0, 5 speed, and hardtop.
D226E7B5-5FE4-4B28-BB90-2939042C4E79.jpeg

Do you do some off-roading and how much flex do you have because i might go with the same setup
Hello, I recently inherited my fathers 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ rio grande. 2.5 inline 4 cylinder. It has 31’ in tires with stock AR 15.5 in wheels. I saw your post and wanted to inquire about your Jeep? Is yours an 2.5 inline 4 cylinder? What lift kit & height did you use? What tire size was recommended? Did you have to make engine modifications? Appreciate your help thanks

Hello, I recently inherited my fathers 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ rio grande. 2.5 inline 4 cylinder. It has 31’ in tires with stock AR 15.5 in wheels. I saw your post and wanted to inquire about your Jeep? Is yours an 2.5 inline 4 cylinder? What lift kit & height did you use? What tire size was recommended? Did you have to make engine modifications? Appreciate your help thanks
Considering your 2.5L, stick with 31’s as a max tire size. Re-gear it, stay on 2 inch springs, and you will be happy.

at 4 inches of lift and 33’s your 2.5L will hate you and you will hate it.

The YJ forum might interest you more.
https://wrangleryjforum.com/