I’ve spent some time looking though the posts on lifts and tires. So much info on the 6 cyl but I’m having a hard time finding info on the 2.5L, 4 cyl. Looking for some help and direction please.
- Not a daily driver. Used for fun on weekends and driving around town. Would like to hit some mild to moderate trails for camping trips. No rock crawling yet.
- Thinking 2-3” max lift but I’m open to staying stock with slightly larger tires. Prefer not to start modifying a bunch of stuff (brake lines, gear ratios, etc) but I’m open to it.
- Concerned about power. Currently have 255/70/18 (purchased that way) and the Jeep has no power and the power steering keeps going out. I realize it’s not a powerful vehicle but maybe smaller tires and rims will help.
- Definitely want to replace the tires and rims.
- Maybe intstall a winch and will install some roof racks.