Lift Kit

Cameron Risinger

Thanks in advance! I have been looking at lift kits in the 2-3 inch range and need a little help in figuring out which one will be best for me. I am planning on purchasing a newer take off wheel and keep the factory size tires so I will not be running a large tire. The jeep will be 90% on road driven so very little to no off-road at all. I know most people suggest the OME lift but any other feedback or more reasons why OME is the best way to go would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you're sticking with stock size tires, a 2" lift would be plenty sufficient for your needs. OME is a well proven brand. JKS has their JSPEC kit as well. While it's not the best value, it looks to be a pretty complete kit. If you do a little research, you could piece a kit together and save some coin as well. BDS, Procomp make a quality 2" spring. Pair that with some Rancho RS5000X shocks and you'd have a decent setup.

If you're sticking with stock size tires, a 2" lift would be plenty sufficient for your needs. OME is a well proven brand. JKS has their JSPEC kit as well. While it's not the best value, it looks to be a pretty complete kit. If you do a little research, you could piece a kit together and save some coin as well. BDS, Procomp make a quality 2" spring. Pair that with some Rancho RS5000X shocks and you'd have a decent setup.

Thank you

Reactions: bobthetj03
Would the Procomp springs and rancho shocks be a better setup than the zone combo?

If I bought a zone combo, I would just install up to 3 inches.. and leave out the bl.

Price wise.. its almost a wash. But the zone will give you a motor mount, and Bl.. giving room to go to 4.25 of lift.