Lighting...fun stuff

John M Beard

LED Concepts has a great after Christmas sale so I went on a light buying binge this week...:) I bought a set of LED Concepts Rock Lights, and a pair of LED Concepts headlight halos. All in good fun.

Apex 001.JPG

Reactions: Kevin E
That looks fun! Once it's installed you'll have to post some pics. Do they change to any color you want?

Yes, they are a rainbow of color. Our local Jeep club is on a light binge too...it's all the rage right now. :confused: It's all in fun and that is what the Jeep Life is all about...right?

Reactions: Chris and Ron505
Yes, they are a rainbow of color. Our local Jeep club is on a light binge too...it's all the rage right now. :confused: It's all in fun and that is what the Jeep Life is all about...right?
Yes it is! I'll be adding some rock lights over the winter for sure.

Me too...:) I am waiting for my Metalcloak fenders to come in and I can go to work. A friend and I are going to King of Hammers and I'd like it done... that is going to be a tall order though.

Reactions: Chris
Since your club is on a binge, I have JWS lights on sale right now. Just sayin'. Those lights do look light a bit of fun. Link below to those lights you have. The music sync mode sounds interesting.

8pc ColorMorph Rock Light Kit
Built to be as rough & rugged as the driver behind the wheel, LED Concepts’ Rock Light Kit goes unmatched in quality and brightness. Incredible light output, extreme durability, and sleek design come together to make this monster a MUST HAVE for Off-Road adventurers. Choose from many different colors and mode options using the included ColorMorph Remote/Controller. We recommend adding a in-line fuse to your order to protect your product.

What's Included:

• (8) x Waterproof ColorMorph Rock Light Pods (13 feet of wire per pod)
  • (1) x Waterproof Control box w/ built in microphone
  • (1) x Wireless Remote (Batteries not included)
  • (8) x Flat Rubber Mounts
  • (8) x Curved Rubber Mounts
  • (1) x Mounting hardware
Product Details:

• Single Color Mode, Multi-Color Mode, Strobe Mode, Music Sync Mode
  • All external components and connectors are waterproof with IP68 rating
  • Controller is built into box. Remote included. No need to purchase a remote.
  • Microphone is intended to be mounted inside the vehicle near speakers. It is non-waterproof. The microphone is what allows the pods to change colors in sync with your music.
Product Specifications:

• Voltage: 12v
  • LED Chip: CREE XPE
  • Power Rating: 3w per LED
  • IP Rating: IP68
  • Housing Material: Aluminum
  • Lens Material: Polycarbonate

Reactions: Serbonze