Forty

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Has anyone purchased/installed headlights from lightwerkz out of Wixom, MI? My girlfriend purchased these LED's and the halos for Christmas and I know nothing of them other than they are Chines made.

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

Brand doesn't matter, they're all coming from the same source in China, each seller is just calling them something different as a means of marketing them.

There's a few guys on here running these, but I can't remember who it is off the top of my head.

All that matters is that they will be way brighter than your stock headlights, I guarantee that.

I'm running the Truck-Lite LED headlights myself.

Brand doesn't matter, they're all coming from the same source in China, each seller is just calling them something different as a means of marketing them.

There's a few guys on here running these, but I can't remember who it is off the top of my head.

All that matters is that they will be way brighter than your stock headlights, I guarantee that.

I'm running the Truck-Lite LED headlights myself.
They claim 2400 lumens each so I got that going for me LOL.

Reactions: Chris
I agree with Chris I have the Phillips 75w LEDs and love them. Just be careful when adjusting them. The headlight bucket is plastic. I broke my driver side and the only way to replace it is to buy it with a headlight which runs around $60

Sent from my E6790TM using Tapatalk

I have something similar installed on mine. (Different brand, and no Halos).
Mine are amazingly bright and totally solid. Easiest install ever.
Did you have specific questions or just want to know if anyone was running them?

Reactions: Forty
I agree with Chris I have the Phillips 75w LEDs and love them. Just be careful when adjusting them. The headlight bucket is plastic. I broke my driver side and the only way to replace it is to buy it with a headlight which runs around $60

Sent from my E6790TM using Tapatalk[/QUOTloathe lights I
The headlights I have are the complete unit, not just a replacement bulb. My girl got them and the halo rings for me for Christmas and I'm not a fan of returning gifts. They look like nice lights but I've never installed anything like this and know I have to drill a hole in the light plastic body to ad the halos.

I have something similar installed on mine. (Different brand, and no Halos).
Mine are amazingly bright and totally solid. Easiest install ever.
Did you have specific questions or just want to know if anyone was running them?
Well the install I think I can figure out. The place she bought them from said they'd help with instructions on how too. Really just wondering if anyone else was running them or had any knowledge of them.

Well the install I think I can figure out. The place she bought them from said they'd help with instructions on how too. Really just wondering if anyone else was running them or had any knowledge of them.
IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

Yeah they are great, I did have one issue which was my high beams not working after initially starting the Jeep. I contacted the seller, they told me its a common issue, sent me a set of updated LED Canbus harnesses (that also just plugged in), and the problem was solved somehow. Everything works perfectly ad flawlessly.

They light the road up really well, waaayy better than what the stockers did.

View attachment 8640
View attachment 8641
Yeah they are great, I did have one issue which was my high beams not working after initially starting the Jeep. I contacted the seller, they told me its a common issue, sent me a set of updated LED Canbus harnesses (that also just plugged in), and the problem was solved somehow. Everything works perfectly ad flawlessly.

They light the road up really well, waaayy better than what the stockers did.
Thanks for the pics! Those look great!

Reactions: EJD
I just installed the Sunpie (insert whichever Chinese make u want) half halo leds in my 97 TJ. They were plug and play other than tapping into the daytime running and turn signal wires. Because I have replaced all my other bulbs with leds I also had to replace the flasher module on mine for all to work correctly. EP26 flasher. Got one from amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just installed the Sunpie (insert whichever Chinese make u want) half halo leds in my 97 TJ. They were plug and play other than tapping into the daytime running and turn signal wires. Because I have replaced all my other bulbs with leds I also had to replace the flasher module on mine for all to work correctly. EP26 flasher. Got one from amazon.
Thats what I have. Sunpie (no halo). As you can see from the pics.
Love them! Did you have any issues with the "high beams" not working like I did?
The seller on Amazon sent me the upgraded harnesses and they work 100% now.

I envy y'all. I have KC Halogen lights which are at least kind of an upgrade, however they leave much to desire. Not nearly as bright as LED's.

I envy y'all. I have KC Halogen lights which are at least kind of an upgrade, however they leave much to desire. Not nearly as bright as LED's.
I'm a KC guy, love all of mine however I have all KC LEDs now. They have a 23 year warranty which is amazing and they stand by it. Also made in USA which is always a plus! Not many are.

I'm a KC guy, love all of mine however I have all KC LEDs now. They have a 23 year warranty which is amazing and they stand by it. Also made in USA which is always a plus! Not many are.

Oh I love KC's. They are awesome and they have great customer service. I just went I spent the extra $100 to get their LED's.

How are they?

Oh I love KC's. They are awesome and they have great customer service. I just went I spent the extra $100 to get their LED's.

How are they?
Which model did you go with?

I have 7 of the Flex LEDs, a 5 light combo beam array (centered on my bumper), and 2 wide beam singles (that i'm thinking about mounting on my hood in place of the 2 rubber knobs). I have them on the corners of the windshield right now and i'm not sure how I feel about them there. Love them, these few KC LEDs are brighter than my LED headlights which are really bright as well.

Which model did you go with?

I have 7 of the Flex LEDs, a 5 light combo beam array (centered on my bumper), and 2 wide beam singles (that i'm thinking about mounting on my hood in place of the 2 rubber knobs). I have them on the corners of the windshield right now and i'm not sure how I feel about them there. Love them, these few KC LEDs are brighter than my LED headlights which are really bright as well.

The basic Sealed Halogen KC 7" headlights. They are bright, but they could be better. However, they are Halogens so I ain't knocking on them.

Gosh dang that's a lot of lights!!!! And all of them LED's. No one can escape being seen by you.

Reactions: EJD